What is your tolerance for risk?
Many businesses consider the damage to their reputation as having the largest impact if digital assets such as customer and/or financial information are compromised. Of course, data loss and lost productivity are threats that need to be considered.
Yes, small and medium sized local businesses are targets. With the threat of ransomware, malware, and credential theft through email phishing, there is a lot to think about and plan for related to cybersecurity.
Are you confident in your current strategy to protect your digital assets? How about your ability to detect an intrusion? Do you have an effective procedure in place to respond when there is a cybersecurity breach?
We provide managed security services where we will serve as your dedicated cybersecurity team, or provide the supplemental services you need to assist your internal IT staff.
- Complete Multi-layered Security Protection & Support
- Compliance for Banking & Financial
- HIPAA Compliance
- Proactive Network Monitoring
- Fully Managed Security Information & Event Management Services (SIEM)
- Security Assessments
- Network Vulnerability Scans
- Security Awareness Programs & Training
- Email Phishing Tests
- Dedicated Information Security Services Team, 24x7x365
- Formalized Incident Response & Cyber-triage
- Disaster Recovery & Secure Data Backup
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Email & Disk Encryption
- Unified Threat Management
Staying on top of IT security where things change every minute of every day is not easy. Let Integrity’s Information Security Team support you when and where you need help.